Terms and Conditions of Academy of Finance & Computer Accounts (AFCA)
1. Acceptance of Terms
By using the services and facilities provided by the Academy of Finance & Computer Accounts (AFCA), you agree to comply with and be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree with these terms, please do not use our services.
2. Services Offered
AFCA provides a range of computer-related services, including access to computer facilities, training, workshops, and support services. The specific services and associated fees are outlined in separate agreements or documents.
3. User Responsibilities
- Users are expected to follow AFCA’s rules and policies, including those regarding acceptable use of computers, software, and facilities.
- Users are responsible for the security of their personal belongings and data.
- Users must respect the privacy and rights of others and conduct themselves in a respectful and ethical manner.
4. Registration and Fees
- Registration for our services may require payment of fees, which will be specified in the relevant agreements.
- Fees are non-refundable unless otherwise stated in the agreement.
- AFCA reserves the right to modify fees and payment terms with prior notice.
5. Use of Facilities
- AFCA’s computer facilities are to be used for educational, research, and legitimate purposes.
- Users are responsible for maintaining the cleanliness and proper use of equipment. Any damages caused by misuse may result in additional fees.
6. Intellectual Property
- Users are expected to respect copyright and intellectual property laws when using AFCA’s services and resources.
- Unauthorized distribution or use of copyrighted materials is prohibited.
7. Data Security and Privacy
8. Termination of Services
AFCA reserves the right to terminate access to services for individuals who violate these terms or engage in prohibited activities.
9. Limitation of Liability
AFCA is not responsible for any data loss, software errors, or other issues that may occur during the use of our services. Users are encouraged to back up their data regularly.
10. Dispute Resolution
In the event of a dispute or disagreement, users and AFCA will attempt to resolve the issue through negotiation and mediation.
11. Changes to Terms and Conditions
AFCA may update these terms and conditions as needed. Users will be notified of any changes, and continued use of our services implies acceptance of the updated terms.
12. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of Hisar, Haryana, and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Hisar,Haryana.
By using the services of AFCA, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agreed to these terms and conditions.